Get ready for the winter cold with gas furnace installation and these winterizing tips.
Ahead of winter, the last thing you want is to be caught unawares when the cold weather really sets in. You want to be well-prepared with a gas furnace installation in time or ensuring that the existing heating system is in good working order. What you do not want is any nasty surprises such as a system that mysteriously breaks down, unexplained high utility bills, or inefficient heating and a cold, inhospitable home.
As a small and dedicated family-owned business, you can trust Eastern Tech to find you the most cost effective gas furnace installation solutions as well as give you the most reliable repairing and maintenance services. Plus you can use these winterizing tips before the real onset of the cold weather:
- Check for leaks and plug them with the help of caulking or weather stripping. Check doors, windows, plumbing vents, heating ducts, electric plugs, switches and wall sockets, and other cracks and fissures around the house. Ensure that the fireplace damper is closed when the fireplace is not in use.
- Check your insulation. If it isn’t already in place, insulate your attic. And don’t forget to insulate and weather strip the hatch or door to the attic to prevent escape of warm air.
- Install a new furnace. If you’re looking for gas furnace installation options, we can present you with some of the latest and most cost effective products available. Ensure that the product you choose will function efficiently, offer trouble free performance, and be energy efficient enough to help you save money.
- If you already have a heating system in place, schedule routine inspection and maintenance.
- Replace your air filter in accordance with manufacturer suggestions.
- Clear areas around heating vents by moving furniture or drapes to ensure that they are not blocked or obscured.