- A sales agreement is reached and a contract signed before any work begins. This protects you, as well as the company, so that no confusion of miscommunication occurs.
- You should make sure that the company takes the time to talk through the details of both your house, installation and how the unit will work. Establishing this will help you gain insight into what you are purchasing and how it will affect your heating and cooling bills.
- Before the time of installation, you should receive a call or e-mail from an account manager who will be your point of contact if you have any questions regarding your HVAC unit or instillation.
- During installation, you should not have to worry about a disturbance in your home. The areas that are being affected should be limited to the outside and possible your attic or crawl space.
- Finally, you will be asked to walk through with the project leader and access the work that has been completed. You will also be provided the chance to ask questions and make sure you know the ins-and-outs of your HVAC unit.
Looking for HVAC installation in Northern, VA? Check out Eastern Tech, today to schedule a time to receive a quote!